1.1

AVOID this company like the PLAGUE.the people they use are self-employed on a ad-hoc basis.my own problem started with a duff motherboard that took them 2 hours to diagnose and source a replacement and a further 1 hour to install.

although I was assured it was fully comparable it was not.My defunct board had a wired LAN connection on board the replacement did not so at the moment I am left with a useless wired network. The engineer ( Ali from Bristol) just said to use a dongle but I can't find one yet that comes with installation drivers as my pc has no internet access. In addition to this their engineer had the cheek to charge me £8 for a smear or processor paste, although I suspect that this was his perk.I URGE YOU TO CHECK OTHER CONSUMER REVIEW SIGHTS THAT CONFIRM MY OWN EXPERIENCE.

I have received no response to my several complaints to their registered office and quite frankly don't expect to, However I have plenty of time and will first will contact consumer rights under The Consumer Right Act 2015 and go from there.In the meantime I am off to find other consumer review sites to post my complaint.hopefully to avoid other people being suckered as I was

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor quality repair" of pc repair specialists and associated monetary loss in the amount of $267. Pc Callout needs to "adr would be agreeable" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pc repair specialists in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pc Callout.

Had an Experience with Pc Callout?

Comments

Ottery Saint Mary, Devon, United Kingdom #1246406

I can fully support this review.I used PC Callout a few years ago and would never use them again and now go out of my way to warn others about their business tactics.

There are dozens of poor reviews on various websites and stories about people being ripped off.Despite complaints to Trading Standards at various offices across the UK, this company (hiding behind an address in Spain but with a "registered office" in London) continues to trade and has shown no attempt to change its practices.